About Me


I am an average YouTuber trying to get more and more engagement from YouTube as every other
Youtuber tries.

I created my YouTube channel on 26 July,2015.

At that time I didn't knew a single thing to run a Channel😃.

But with the passage of time I learned from other YouTube Creator's about running a Channel Successfully. 

I had a goal of hitting 1000+ Subscribers and 4000 watch hours as soon as possible.
I went to many Sub4Sub websites and wasted a lot of my time.Then I knew that it was not necessary to earn Subscribers from that way!
 I created many videos but none of them got more than 100 views!

Then in 2020 I thought of a new start of the Channel. I didn't delete it completely but deleted many of my older videos and started making new and attractive videos.
After deleting my videos my channel was left with a total of 796 views!(Before 12,500+)

Starting my Channel again like that and from that much views wasn't easy for me but worth it!
Now I don't get less than 200 views on my videos and have 600+ Subscribers!
I mean I am not still monetized but working hard for it!


Comments

Post a Comment